• Zeit
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Export and import problem

Hello,
    I'm preparing to test 18.09 version.
    I have problem with importing a portal.
    I get an error:

de.uplanet.lucy.client.remote.SessionException: de.uplanet.lucy.client.remote.ClientSQLException: Error: 0, SQLState: 42601: ERROR: syntax error at or near "USER"
    Position: 21
    at de.uplanet.lucy.client.remote.ClientSQLException.t hrowWhenDbException(Unknown Source)
    at de.uplanet.lucy.client.remote.SoapSessionBase._inv oke(Unknown Source)
    at de.uplanet.lucy.client.remote.SoapSessionBase.invo ke(Unknown Source)
    at de.uplanet.lucy.client.util.ProgressBroker.clear(U nknown Source)
    at de.uplanet.lucy.client.portalbuilder.remote.Remote PortalBuilder.clearProgress(Unknown Source)
    at de.uplanet.lucy.portalimport.common.DatabaseLoadTa sk.run(Unknown Source)
    at de.uplanet.lucy.portalimport.fx.ProgressPage$Impor tThread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: de.uplanet.lucy.client.remote.ClientSQLException: Error: 0, SQLState: 42601: ERROR: syntax error at or near "USER"
    Position: 21

I realize that the problem is that I used somewhere a "user" name which is reserved in postgress, but is there a fast quick way to find where is is used? I realize that can't be the table or column name because it wouldn't be able to create.

As i understood the manual in my configuration (integrated auth) is recommended to clean install 18.09 and import the portal. So even if there will be a tool to uppgrade to new version i still will have to do an export-import.

Maybe some of you had similar problems and know the solution.
    Best regards
    Michal

OK, i was looking it since Wednesday, but when i post a letter to forum i just found it. So sometimes just post a letter is helpful.
    So if anyone of you had a similar problem with DB schema. There is a file database.schema in dbtempl catalog in the export folder. This a good place to search for a problem. My problem was an index named 'user'
    Best regards
    Michal

Kommentar

Congratulations! Very well done and thx very much for your solution hint! I hope you can enjoy the new features of Intrexx 18.09. We are trying our best to release online updates on a short and regular basis in order to make the version more stable very quickly.

Kommentar

Well, i found another problem. After import portal to new server i was not able to log in. I found in log that the problem was on DB site:

javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Error: 0, SQLState: 42703: ERROR: column dsuser.strdefaultlayoutmobile does not exist

After I've added manually strdefaultlayoutmobile column login was successful.
        I looked on the old DB and this column was also not existing - so i think it is a new one.
        Best regards
        Michal

Kommentar

Which version are you upgrading from? Is it 18.03?
          What database are you using?
          Zuletzt geändert von MartinW; 15.10.18, 09:46.

Kommentar

Yes it is from 18.03. I'm using Postgres 9,5 - on old system and 9,6 on new one.
            Maybe it is important - that this old system was installed as Intrexx 6 - and updated through those years to 18.03.

Kommentar

Hello,
              Finally the portal is imported and more or less configured. I failed to configure the IIS auth - so temporary I'm using LDAP auth and I'm opening site directly from tomcat on 1137 port.

But I've got another problem. After import - I cannot run any of my application. Im log file there is an error message:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The control type parameter must not be null (application: 6AA7E277F0D6BE0DF7D6A4957FA7B22234AAA723, control: 86C94BE13D88F6E57F007AC270E8563F80819C7A).

I realize that some of the parameter is missing, but how i can add it into menu?

I have also an issue with layouts. I cannot publish any changes because no access to files:
              java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: internal\layout\xml\layouts\DesktopNEW\images\cust _icons

I've checked permissions and it shuold be ok. Which user also needs a permission there?

Best regards
              M

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X